Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Advice to Baruch College

The use of new media for college is already in use. I don't see a lot of room where the school can create their own platforms for the students to use. Rather than trying to implement their own software, I would advice them to encourage the students to use the best and most advance new media software that is out there. A school trying to compete with giants like wikipedia, 4chan or reddit, is in my opinion a waste of time and resources. Rather than compete with those sites, I would try to embrace them and figure out which sites are the students visiting more frequently. After having that list, then what would happen next is that I would try to connect the school to these sites in order to gain more relevance and obtain the attention of the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment